Measures taken at the corporate level
- Since the 16th of March, all employees across Europe are working from home in order to limit the spreading of the virus and keep everybody safe.
- Our infrastructure (remote access, video conference…) enables us to pursue our activity remotely, keep in touch with each other and communicate with all our stakeholders.
Active work with our portfolio companies
We are working very closely with our portfolio companies. Our objective is to protect the performance of CAPZA funds1 while being a supportive partner of our portfolio companies.
- We have built a comprehensive checklist in order to help them protect their employees and manage the situation
- We have been sharing the recommendations from the government and other public institutions, as well as information about public aids and fiscal measures for small and mid-cap companies
- We collaborate in order to support them in shoring up their liquidity position
- We are working on operational scenarios with them in order to assess and to ensure their financial sustainability
- We are helping them to build strategies to exit the crisis
Proactive communication with our investors
- We are sharing updates and detailed views on the portfolio companies every two weeks
- We have postponed our 26th March Annual General Meeting until later this year and are organising dedicated calls and webinars for each of our strategies
Solidarity initiatives led by our portfolio companies
- W Clinics has been helping the Spanish Health Authorities by providing breathing machines to hospitals and donating protection equipment to nursing homes
- Recommerce is supporting the AP-HP Foundation: for each purchase of a reconditioned mobile phone, a minimum of €1 is donated to the Covid-19 Emergency aid fund
- Goiko Grill is distributing free burgers to hospital staff with Food4Heroes
We have been in the market since 2004 and went through various cycles. We have proven our ability to adapt to changing situations, support companies and deliver performance to our investors through difficult times. We believe our investment teams have the experience, skillset and toolbox to handle this crisis. We are highly confident we have the capability to navigate well through these difficult times for everyone. At the same time, we recognise that every crisis is different and we have to remain disciplined, pragmatic and creative to find the right solutions.
1 Past performance is not a reliable indication of future returns.
for small and mid-sized corporates
22Jul’ 2021CAPZA Expansion invests in the French industrial group NovarcCAPZA Expansion enters the capital of Novarc to back the Group in its "CAP 2025" strategic plan.Read more
21Jul’ 2021CAPZA Transition supports the NORCAN groupCAPZA Transition reinforces the transformation of the NORCAN Group and the development of the SHERPA® range alongside its management and its historical shareholdersRead more
15Jul’ 2021CAPZA exits Ivnosys after supporting the group's growthCAPZA sold its minority stake in Ivnosys, a Spanish leading e-identity company.Read more
6Jul’ 2021CAPZA acquires a minority stake in AssessFirstCAPZA Growth Tech invests in the French HR Tech AssessFirst, a growing predictive recruitment SaaS platform.Read more