Our investments
Our investments
  • Expertise: Flex equity
    Date of investment: 2019
    Nature of the deal: LBO
    Country: France
    ITAL Express

    ITAL Express was founded in 1975 and is among France’s leading suppliers of spare parts for trucks, trailers, LCVs and agricultural tractors. The company has over 25,000 SKUs covering the whole range of needs of repair and maintenance professionals. It caters particularly to those requiring original technical components of high quality. It boasts a staff of experienced employees and revenue of 36 million euros.

    ital-express.fr
  • Expertise: Transition
    Date of investment: 2019
    Nature of the deal: Control investment
    Country: France
    Groupe Saint Aubin

    Groupe Saint Aubin manufactures a wide range of desserts, savoury snacks and ready-made products which it sells to big supermarket chains, distributors for the out-of-home catering industry and bakery chains. It has around 116 employees and is expected to generate €25 million of revenue in 2019.

  • Expertise: Private debt
    Date of investment: 2019
    Nature of the deal: Refinancing
    Country: France
    Tessi

    Founded in 1971, Tessi is a French leading BPO player (Business Process Outsourcing). Tessi has progressively developed its presence abroad and today France represents c. 70% of the sales, the remaining 30% being split between Spain, Latam and Western Europe. In 2018, Tessi achieved c. €427.8m of sales.

    www.tessi.eu
  • Expertise: Private debt
    Date of investment: 2019
    Nature of the deal: LBO
    Country: France
    Eduservices

    Founded in 2010 by Philippe Grassaud, Eduservices, which serves 19,300 students, operates the leading network of training courses with fifteen schools spread over 30 campuses. CAPZA has been accompanying the Group since 2016. The Group generated sales of €115m in 2018.

    www.groupe-eduservices.fr
  • Expertise: Flex equity
    Date of investment: 2019
    Nature of the deal: LBO
    Country: France
    Intescia Group

    Resulting from an external growth strategy started in 2013, INTESCIA Group offers a range of B2B services in SaaS mode in the area of SmartData and Business Intelligence through four operational entities: DoubleTrade, Edisys, Corporama and Scores&Decisions. The Group generated sales of €30m in 2018.

    www.intescia-group.com
  • Expertise: Flex equity
    Date of investment: 2019
    Nature of the deal: Growth capital
    Country: Spain
    Ivnosys

    Founded in 2011 in Valencia, Ivnosys is a company specialized in providing digitalisation services to large corporates and SMEs. IvSign, its blockbuster cloud platform, allows its users to manage and sign digital certificates, generating efficiencies, improving IT security through evidence-generation and promoting a paperless professional environment. The company generated sales of €5m in 2018.

    www.ivnosys.com

Filter

Sector
Investment date
Expertise
Status
Submit