CAPZA strengthens its investor relations team
With more than €5 billion in assets under management and a pan-European platform with 6 strategies, CAPZA announces the appointment of Aurore Gauffre as Head of Sustainability & Impact, and the strengthening of the investor relations team. Several promotions are also announced in the investment team.
Signatory of the UNPRI since 2011, CAPZA is convinced that the implementation of best-in-class ESG practices contributes to the long-term performance of the companies it supports, and has integrated, for the past 5 years, a rigorous ESG approach in all its private equity and private debt funds based on a proprietary methodology and relying on the platform developed by Sirsa. Recently, CAPZA has innovated on private debt operations, by integrating ESG objectives in the pricing of its instruments, as well as on equity operations, by indexing part of the management performance incentive to the achievement of CSR objectives.
Determined to go further and to strengthen its commitment toward sustainable corporate growth, CAPZA appoints Aurore Gauffre as Head of Sustainability & Impact.
As part of this reorganization, Aurore will oversee the structuring and developing of CAPZA’s ESG strategy and CSR policy. Based in Paris and reporting to Laurent Bénard, CEO, Aurore will be able to rely on her expertise in sustainable finance and her in-depth knowledge of the market issues to define and coordinate CAPZA’s future ESG and CSR initiatives. She will also cover relations with institutional investors in France, her former experience at the French Insurance Federation being a key asset.
The investor relations department has also been strengthened by the arrival of Farah Fehaili, Institutional Investor Relations, and Erica Dan, Investor Relations for Japan. Farah will cover institutional investors in France alongside Aurore, but also in other geographical areas including the Middle East and North America. As for Erica, she will also oversee customer service for Japan.
“The arrival of a Head of Sustainability & Impact will allow CAPZA to further structure its ESG integration and to go further on impact issues, at a time when growth and value creation post COVID require rethinking traditional approaches”. Laurent Bénard, CEO of CAPZA.
“With now 6 strategies and a more diversified LP base, CAPZA will continue to strengthen its Investor Relations team in order to support fundraising and better serve its clients.” Christophe Karvelis, Executive Chairman & Founder of CAPZA.
Aurore Gauffre, Head of Sustainability and Impact
Before joining CAPZA, Aurore was Head of Investments at the French Insurance Federation (FFA) since 2017 where she represented French insurers on investment themes (sustainable finance, SMEs/ETIs, real estate…) and oversaw the implementation of local financial initiative funds. Previously, she was M&A Director at ATFIS, and Trader at BNP Paribas.
Aurore also teaches sustainable finance at Sciences Po. She holds a master’s degree in international finance from HEC Paris and a master’s degree in civil engineering from ESTP
Farah Fehaili, Institutional Investor relations
Prior to joining CAPZA, Farah was a Business Development Manager at Metropole Gestion since 2018 where she was covering the institutional investor segment (sovereign wealth funds, pension funds, retirement funds, insurers) and distributors (private banks and multi-managers) in North America, the Middle East and French-speaking Europe (France, Switzerland, Monaco). Prior to that, Farah was an RFP manager at Edmond de Rothschild AM.
Erica Dan, Investor Relations Japan
Prior to joining CAPZA, Erica worked from 2013 to 2019 at UBS in Tokyo, London, and Singapore as an Institutional Sales and Account Manager for Equities Advisory and FX Prime Brokerage. In 2021, Erica obtained a master’s degree in International Marketing and Business Development from Skema Business School. She also holds a bachelor’s degree in Business from Keio University in Tokyo.
Along with these appointments, and to further support its development and the strong growth in assets under management (+50% since 2019), CAPZA is announcing several promotions, especially within its investment team:
– Contantin Kryvian has been appointed Director of Artemid SAS. He previously held the position of Principal. Constantin is a graduate of the University of Paris-Dauphine.
– Thomas Lafougère has been appointed Principal, Flex Equity/Private Debt. Thomas was previously a Senior Associate. He is a graduate of Sciences Po Paris and holds a master’s degree in Finance from the London School of Economics.
– Jeanne Gary has been appointed Senior Associate, Transition. Jeanne previously held the position of Associate. She is a graduate of the Magistère BFA program at Université Paris Dauphine and McGill University (Montreal, Canada).
– Arnaud Carbonne is appointed Senior Associate, Flex Equity/Private Debt. He previously held the position of Associate. Arnaud is a graduate of ESSEC.
– Axel Augustin is appointed Senior Associate, Flex Equity/Private Debt. Axel was previously an Associate. He is a graduate of HEI Lille and holds a master’s degree in Financial Techniques from ESSEC.
– Alexis Childs is appointed Senior Associate, Growth Tech. He recently held the position of Business Manager. Alexis is a graduate of EM Lyon Business School.
– Lucie Besset is appointed Financial Controller. Lucie previously held the position of Marketing and Investor Relations Project Manager. She is a graduate of EDHEC Business School.
26Apr’ 2023Charles Devevey joins CAPZA's Private Debt teamCharles Devevey joins CAPZA as Principal on the Private Debt expertise in Paris.Read more
19Apr’ 2023Coutot-Roehrig - CAPZA hands over to LuxempartLuxempart to replace CAPZA as a minority shareholder in Coutot-Roehrig and to deploy ca. EUR 57mRead more
17Apr’ 2023Magellan Partners welcomes Adone ConseilCAPZA supported Magellan Partners, the digital transformation specialist, in its new external growth operationRead more
6Apr’ 2023CAPZA supports Ortivity’s next stage of growthCAPZA has arranged a Unitranche financing to support Ortivity’s buy-and-build strategyRead more